A big, heartfelt and warm “THANK YOU!” to:
- Paul Stamets (& Daniel Wahl and his tick) who brought it about that we discovered the need for the TickCard for the UK. To Paul and Fungi Perfecti for allowing us to use the forest background image as part of our packaging.
- Bjørn Bagger, for ‘holding the vision’, for seeing doors where others see walls, and for supporting the TickCard project at its roots!
- Antje Rickowski, the amazing holistic health consultant and partner, who tirelessly supports the TickCard project in so many practical ways with inspiration, patience and a lot of hard work.
- Malcolm Storey, the ‘picture man’, for the licence of the tick picture http://www.bioimages.org.uk
- Perelandra – Centre for Nature Research – for their co-creative science materialsthat made so much more possible! And for the help to create microbial balance through their Microbial Balancing Program and Microbial Balancing Solutions.
- The many Ticks we all have had over the years that prompted that amazingly practical and helpful tick removal device.
- All the Friends and Staff of TickCard and PANOSUN Ltd who helped in the development in countless ways – you know who you are!
- Organisations, Individuals and Researchers, who researched ticks and tick disease and went before us to make it all possible!
- All the Helpful Inspiration that arrived at all times of day and night – God knows where you came from…
THANK YOU ALL!